Futsal League Play
Futsal League Play
Futsal is the chosen indoor sport for soccer players across the world. Played on a hard court with five players per side, futsal is both excellent for developing skills and intensely fun to play.
FutsalNH provides futsal league play in facilities and towns across southern New Hampshire and northern Massachusetts, supporting players and teams of all ages and abilities. Our goal is to help players of all skill levels improve and learn to love the game!
Whether you are new to futsal, or experienced with the game, FutsalNH will provide you with appropriate competition.
Session 2 (2020-21): Futsal Is Going Back Indoors
FutsalNH is moving our Session 2 league back indoors, with special pandemic precautions (see below). Session 2 will start a bit later than normal (season begins February 13), but we expect a successful season to conclude with playoffs in late March! Details and registration for both sessions are below.
FutsalNH has worked with facilities and state officials to plan Session 2 of our futsal league and to provide a safe environment for players and families. Please note that FutsalNH will fully comply with all State pandemic guidelines. Full/prorated refunds will be provided for COVID-19 related cancellations. Covid-19 guidelines will be strictly enforced and include:
- Directed traffic flow and staggered game times to avoid congestion in facilities and on courts.
- Removal of bleachers and enforced social distancing for spectators. (Spectators are welcome to bring fold-up chairs)
- One parent/spectator per player is permitted per player.
- All individuals, including players, parents, and spectators must wear masks at all times. This policy will be revisited as State guidelines change.
- Players and spectators are reminded to stay home if they have been in contact with anyone with symptoms.
- Water bottles, pennies, and equipment are not to be shared. Bench areas are sanitized between games.
- Traditional handshakes will not be observed before or after the games.
- Additional facility guidelines (unique to each facility) must be observed.